5K/4K Pro Dual Display USB C Dock (100w Power Delivery)
The 5K/4K Pro USB C Docking Station with 100w Laptop Power Delivery offers Dual 4K UHD @60Hz Display via two DisplayPort integrated outputs or 5K Single Display connecting both DisplayPort outputs to a compatible 5K compatible DisplayPort monitor, high speed Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0/2.0 ports (for functional expansions with compatible USB A Devices, charging and data transfer), 3.5mm Audio Combo Jack and in built DisplayLink Chip-set #DL6900.
Bundled with USB C to C cable, Certified Displayport to HDMI adapter, 120W Power Supply and Manual.
Compatible with Mac and Windows OS.
Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 12 months from purchase date
- DUAL 4K ULTRA HD DISPLAY & SINGLE 5K HD RESOLUTION: This 5K/4K Pro USB C Dock offers SINGLE 5k resolutions at a smooth 60fps over 2x DisplayPort to a single monitor and maintains a 1080p video output (5120 x 2880 @60Hz) to provide unmatched video quality and DUAL 3840 x 2160 @60Hz when outputting 4K UHD display to two monitors: Two DisplayPort Displays or DisplayPort to HDMI using the DP to HDMI 4K Adapter (included). This docking station is compatible with TV, Monitor, Projector and more. (NOT COMPATIBLE OR DESIGNED for gaming)
- GIGABIT ETHERNET: MediaGear USB Hub with added Gigabit Ethernet Port supports high connections speeds of 10/100/1000Mbps while ensuring a reliable connection.
- 6 USB PORTS: Docking Station offers 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x fast-charging USB ports providing you with a USB Type C Port allowing you to simultaneously connect up to 7 devices while ensuring seamless performance.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Our USB C Dock comes with a USB C to C Cable that's compatible with most USB C DisplatPort enabled laptop or Alt Mode enabled Smartphone or Tablet. Using an USB C to A adapter (sold separately) it is perfect for laptops which only have USB A ports as well (No power Delivery function via USB A or non Power Delivery enabled USB C Laptops). It works well with all kinds devices including Windows Laptops, Windows 10 / 8 / Vista, Mac OS, and accessories - mouse, keyboards, controllers, printers, external GPU and more! We use a built in Certified USB 3.0 GPU DisplayLink chip-set that ensures seamless operation.
1x 5K/4K Pro USB C Docking Station
1x USB C to C cable
1x Certified DisplayPort to HDMI adapter
1x 120W Switching Power Supply
1x Quick Installation Guide
✔ Dual 4K Resolution Monitors - Featuring 2 DisplayPort outputs supporting two independent monitors maintaining UHD 4K resolution at a smooth 60FPS. Optimal combination: Two 4K DisplayPort monitors connected to each DisplayPort output or One 4K DisplayPort and One 4K HDMI monitor connected to the DisplayPort outputs (HDMI Monitor connected via included Certified DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter)
✔ Single 5K resolution is achieved by connecting both DisplayPort outputs to a single 5K Monitor that supports Dual DisplayPort inputs.
✔ Seamlessly adds USB 3.0, Audio + Mic Jack ports to your MacBook Pro, Windows PC, or other USB-C or USB-A 3.0 enabled systems.
✔ 4 USB port replicators to add additional functions to your PC compatible with USB Laptop peripherals (mouse, keyboard, printer, scanner, label maker, flash drive, DVD player, CD player, USB - light, fan and so much more) and charges devices at standard USB 2.0 speed.
✔ 2 Super Speed USB 3.0 ports provides up to 5Gbps data transfer speeds to minimize transfer times and maximize productivity (best used for charging USB devices at a faster speed)
✔ Lets you output UHD 4K resolutions on two monitors making it a great choice for video and photo editing
✔ The mic+audio jack delivers crystal-clear audio
✔ Connects upto 6 USB powered devices (mouse, keyboard, external graphics cards, portable hard drive, charging smartphones etc).
✔ Gigabit Ethernet LAN ensure the max quality internet connection
Compatible devices include: Acer Aspire Switch 12S, MacBook 12", MacBook Pro 13"/15", Dell XPS 12, 13, 13 2in1, 15, ThinkPadT470s, T570, X1 Carbon/Yoga etc!
Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.13 to 10.6 (Intel based Apple computers only).
Download drivers and get latest updates from: https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/
1) Download the appropriate latest DisplayLink drivers and installations from https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/windows
2) Install the driver on your PC and RESTART your PC to complete installation.
3) You may need to turn the dock on and off as well, then plug in the monitors.
4) Go to the settings on your PC to configure the monitors. (It may take a couple of minuted for the initial detection.)
1) Download and install the latest DisplayLink driver from https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/macos
2) Restart the Laptop and Docking Station.
3) Follow these steps to enable the display (if the display doesn't work right away) - needs to be done within 30mins of installing the Displaylink Driver:
For Mojave Users:
For Catalina Users: two steps
4) Restart the computer and the displays should read within a minute. Once done you won't have to do this again on the same device.
If you have any issues or require any assistance with the set up at all feel free to reach out to us via:
Tel: Monday - Friday 9.30am-5.30pm PST at 1 (714) 564-7718
**BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: You can feel save and secure in your purchase as you are covered under our dual 30 Days Money Back Guarantee and 12 month Manufacturer Replacement Warranty Policy.