USB C Docking Station with Laptop Power Delivery (90w)
MediaGear's USB C Docking Station with Laptop Power Delivery offers Dual Display HDMI+DisplayPort integration, high speed Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0/2.0 ports (for functional expansions with compatible USB A Devices, charging and data transfer), 3.5mm Audio Combo Jack and in built DisplayLink Chip-set #DL3900
This USB C Docking Station is perfect to expand and optimize your work space with Dual Display optimization and port replication:
- Dual Video Output & HD RESOLUTION: This dual display USB C docking station offers an HDMI port and a display port allowing you to connect up to two additional monitors at a time. When outputting video to a single monitor, USB docking stating can output videos in 2560x1440@50Hz to provide unmatched video quality and up to 2048x1152@60Hz when outputting display to two monitors. (Note: NOT COMPATIBLE and NOT DESIGNED for gaming laptop use)
- GIGABIT ETHERNET: MediaGear USB Hub with added Gigabit Ethernet Port supports high connections speeds of 10/100/1000Mbps while ensuring a reliable connection.
- 6 USB PORTS: Docking Station offers 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x fast-charging USB ports providing you with a USB Type C Port allowing you to simultaneously connect up to 7 devices while ensuring seamless performance.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Our USB C Dock comes with a USB C to C Cable & USB C to A adapter making it perfect for all kinds devices including Windows Laptops, Windows 10 / 8 / Vista, Mac OS, and accessories - mouse, keyboards, controllers, printers, external GPU and more! We use a built in Certified USB 3.0 GPU DisplayLink chip-set that ensures seamless operation. (NOTE: Power Delivery: Supports up to 70W USB-C PD laptops. PD charging NOT Supported via USB A Adapter)
1x USB C Docking Station
1x USB C to C cable
1x USB C to A adapter
1x 90W Switching Power Supply
1x Quick Installation Guide
Dual Display Set up:
1) Download the appropriate latest DisplayLink drivers and installations from https://www.displaylink.com/downloads
2) Install the driver on your PC and RESTART your PC to complete installation.
3) You may need to turn the dock on and off as well, then plug in the monitors.
4) Go to the settings on your PC to configure the monitors. (It may take a couple of minuted for the initial detection.)
If you have any issues or require any assistance with the set up at all feel free to reach out to us via:
Tel: Monday - Friday 9.30am-5.30pm PST at 1 (714) 564-7718
**BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: You can feel save and secure in your purchase as you are covered under our dual 30 Days Money Back Guarantee and 12 month Manufacturer Replacement Warranty Policy.