USB C Dock with Laptop Power Delivery (90w)
Dual Display USB C Docking Station with 70w Laptop Power Delivery offers Dual Display with single HDMI and single DisplayPort integration, high speed Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0/2.0 ports (for functional expansions with compatible USB A Devices, charging and data transfer), 3.5mm Audio Combo Jack and in built DisplayLink Chip-set #DL3900.
Bundled with USB C to C cable, USB C to A adapter, 90W Power Supply and Manual.
Compatible with Mac and Windows OS.
Latest 5K / 4K High Resolution Version available now. Visit: 5K/4K Pro
Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 12 months from purchase date
- Dual Video Output & HD RESOLUTION: This dual display USB C docking station offers an HDMI port and a display port allowing you to connect up to two additional monitors at a time. When outputting video to a single monitor, USB docking stating can output videos in 2560x1440@50Hz to provide unmatched video quality and up to 2048x1152@60Hz when outputting display to two monitors. (Note: NOT COMPATIBLE and NOT DESIGNED for gaming laptop use)
1x USB C Docking Station
1x USB C to C cable
1x USB C to A adapter
1x 90W Switching Power Supply
1x Quick Installation Guide
DISPLAY DRIVER INSTALLATION & SET UP
Download drivers and get latest updates from: https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/
1) Download the appropriate latest DisplayLink drivers and installations from https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/windows
2) Install the driver on your PC and RESTART your PC to complete installation.
3) You may need to turn the dock on and off as well, then plug in the monitors.
4) Go to the settings on your PC to configure the monitors. (It may take a couple of minuted for the initial detection.)
1) Download and install the latest DisplayLink driver from https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/macos
CATALINA: We strongly recommend you have a fully up-to-date macOS 10.15 Catalina before installing DisplayLink driver 5.2.1
2) Restart the Laptop and Docking Station.
3) Follow these steps to enable the display (if the display doesn't work right away) - needs to be done within 30mins of installing the Displaylink Driver:
For Mojave Users:
For Catalina Users: two steps:
i. macOS 10.15 Catalina introduces a new permission called "Screen Recording" in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy. Despite the permission name, DisplayLink driver does not record screen data, but requires that permission to access pixels and send them through USB.
ii. DisplayLink driver 5.2.1 still relies on a kernel extension. This means you will need to allow the extension within 30 minutes of installation in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General, like with previous versions.
4) Restart the computer and the displays should read within a minute.
If you have any issues or require any assistance with the set up at all feel free to reach out to us via:
Tel: Monday - Friday 9.30am-5.30pm PST at 1 (714) 564-7718
**BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: You can feel save and secure in your purchase as you are covered under our dual 30 Days Money Back Guarantee and 12 month Manufacturer Replacement Warranty Policy.
People who purchased this were also interested in:
USB C Ultra 5K Dock: Thunderbolt 3 compatible
USB C Modular 8-in-1 Hub for MacBook Pro
Dual Wireless Charger for iPhone X
Circular Mini Smart Plug (2 pack) Wi-fi Socket Outlet
Certified Qi Wireless Smartphone Charger (10W)