USB C Dock with Laptop Power Delivery (65W)
Dual Display USB C Docking Station with 45W Laptop Power Delivery offers Dual Display HDMI+DisplayPort integration, high speed Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0/2.0 ports (for functional expansions with compatible USB A Devices, charging and data transfer), 3.5mm Audio Combo Jack and in built DisplayLink Chip-set #DL3900
Bundled with USB C to C cable, USB C to A adapter, 65W Power Supply and Manual.
Compatible with Mac and Windows OS.
Latest 5K / 4K High Resolution Version available now. Visit: 5K/4K Pro
Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 12 months from purchase date
- GIGABIT ETHERNET: MediaGear USB Hub with added Gigabit Ethernet Port supports high connections speeds of 10/100/1000Mbps while ensuring a reliable connection.
- 6 USB PORTS: Docking Station offers 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x fast-charging USB ports providing you with a USB Type C Port allowing you to simultaneously connect up to 7 devices while ensuring seamless performance.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Our USB C Dock comes with a USB C to C Cable & USB C to A adapter making it perfect for all kinds devices including Windows Laptops, Windows 10 / 8 / Vista, Mac OS, and accessories - mouse, keyboards, controllers, printers, external GPU and more! We use a built in Certified USB 3.0 GPU DisplayLink chip-set that ensures seamless operation. (NOTE: Power Delivery: Supports up to 45W USB-C PD laptops. PD charging NOT Supported via USB A Adapter)
USB C Power Delivery
***DOES NOT CHARGE LAPTOPS USING USB A ports to connect with the dock's USB C Host Port using the USB C - A Adapter and USB C - C Cable combination. USB A ports on laptops are not designed for power input or Power Delivery.
***DOES NOT CHARGE SOME LAPTOPS WITH USB C PORTS - Check with your Manufacturer or ask us if your Laptop supports Power Delivery if that is your intended purpose for the docking station. Not ALL USB C Ports on Laptops are designed for Power Delivery or power input.
USB-C Power Delivery charge port actual maximum output current on each voltage may vary depending on laptop specification.
USB A Port Extenders
RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet Interface)
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds
Wi-Fi Alternative for more secure, stable, uninterrupted, high speed internet connectivity. (requires Ethernet cord)
- External combo audio jack support both OMTP and CTIA headset
Graphic 2K HDMI and DisplayPort Dual Display
-This docking station requires the installation of DisplayLink driver for the Display Function to work. Download and install:
The dock will bypass any in built or external graphic card or software on your PC, disabling them only while the docking station is in use.
2K HDMI 1.3 & DisplayPort (DP) 1.1 Output
- HDMI and DisplayPort video output simultaneously
Ideal for workplace and boardroom display enhancements, ease of use in lecture halls and classroom screenings. Optimize your home operating systems with this compact space saving Universal Dock.
Perfect for enhancing your movie or gaming experience by connecting your Big Screen, High Definition TV, monitors with your viewing device. (requires HDMI & DP cable respectively)
DISPLAY DRIVER INSTALLATION & SET UP
Download drivers and get latest updates from: https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/
1) Download the appropriate latest DisplayLink drivers and installations from https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/windows
2) Install the driver on your PC and RESTART your PC to complete installation.
3) You may need to turn the dock on and off as well, then plug in the monitors.
4) Go to the settings on your PC to configure the monitors. (It may take a couple of minuted for the initial detection.)
1) Download and install the latest DisplayLink driver from https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/macos
CATALINA: We strongly recommend you have a fully up-to-date macOS 10.15 Catalina before installing DisplayLink driver 5.2.1
2) Restart the Laptop and Docking Station.
3) Follow these steps to enable the display (if the display doesn't work right away) - needs to be done within 30mins of installing the Displaylink Driver:
For Mojave Users:
For Catalina Users: two steps:
i. macOS 10.15 Catalina introduces a new permission called "Screen Recording" in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy. Despite the permission name, DisplayLink driver does not record screen data, but requires that permission to access pixels and send them through USB.
ii. DisplayLink driver 5.2.1 still relies on a kernel extension. This means you will need to allow the extension within 30 minutes of installation in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General, like with previous versions.
4) Restart the computer and the displays should read within a minute.
If you have any issues or require any assistance with the set up at all feel free to reach out to us via:
Tel: Monday - Friday 9.30am-5.30pm PST at 1 (714) 564-7718
**BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: You can feel save and secure in your purchase as you are covered under our dual 30 Days Money Back Guarantee and 12 month Manufacturer Replacement Warranty Policy.
People who purchased this were also interested in:
USB C Dock with Laptop Power Delivery (90w)
USB C Ultra 5K Dock: Thunderbolt 3 compatible
DisplayPort to DisplayPort (DP) 4K UHD DP 1.2 Cable (1.8m/6Ft)
63W USB C Dual Car Charger with Laptop Charging
USB C Modular 8-in-1 Hub for MacBook Pro
USB C to HDMI 4K@30Hz UHD Adapter
CERTIFIED USB C (male) to Micro USB (female) Converter