USB C Dock with Laptop Power Delivery (45W) : Refurbished
This USB C Docking Station is perfect to expand and optimize your work space with Dual Display optimization and port replication.
Dual Display USB C Docking Station with 45W Laptop Power Delivery offers Dual Display HDMI+DisplayPort integration, high speed Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0/2.0 ports (for functional expansions with compatible USB A Devices, charging and data transfer), 3.5mm Audio Combo Jack and in built DisplayLink Chip-set #DL3900
Bundled with USB C to C cable, USB C to A adapter, 65W Power Supply and Manual.
Compatible with Mac and Windows OS.
Need more POWER DELIVERY?
Latest 5K / 4K High Resolution Version available now. Visit: 5K/4K Pro
Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 12 months from purchase date
- GIGABIT ETHERNET: MediaGear USB Hub with added Gigabit Ethernet Port supports high connections speeds of 10/100/1000Mbps while ensuring a reliable connection.
- 6 USB PORTS: Docking Station offers 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x fast-charging USB ports providing you with a USB Type C Port allowing you to simultaneously connect up to 7 devices while ensuring seamless performance.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Our USB C Dock comes with a USB C to C Cable & USB C to A adapter making it perfect for all kinds devices including Windows Laptops, Windows 10 / 8 / Vista, Mac OS, and accessories - mouse, keyboards, controllers, printers, external GPU and more! We use a built in Certified USB 3.0 GPU DisplayLink chip-set that ensures seamless operation. (NOTE: Power Delivery: Supports up to 45W USB-C PD laptops. PD charging NOT Supported via USB A Adapter)
USB C Power Delivery
***DOES NOT CHARGE LAPTOPS USING USB A ports to connect with the dock's USB C Host Port using the USB C - A Adapter and USB C - C Cable combination. USB A ports on laptops are not designed for power input or Power Delivery.
***DOES NOT CHARGE SOME LAPTOPS WITH USB C PORTS - Check with your Manufacturer or ask us if your Laptop supports Power Delivery if that is your intended purpose for the docking station. Not ALL USB C Ports on Laptops are designed for Power Delivery or power input.
USB-C Power Delivery charge port actual maximum output current on each voltage may vary depending on laptop specification.
USB A Port Extenders
RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet Interface)
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds
Wi-Fi Alternative for more secure, stable, uninterrupted, high speed internet connectivity. (requires Ethernet cord)
- External combo audio jack support both OMTP and CTIA headset
Graphic 2K HDMI and DisplayPort Dual Display
-This docking station requires the installation of DisplayLink driver for the Display Function to work. Download and install:
The dock will bypass any in built or external graphic card or software on your PC, disabling them only while the docking station is in use.
2K HDMI 1.3 & DisplayPort (DP) 1.1 Output
- HDMI and DisplayPort video output simultaneously
Ideal for workplace and boardroom display enhancements, ease of use in lecture halls and classroom screenings. Optimize your home operating systems with this compact space saving Universal Dock.
Perfect for enhancing your movie or gaming experience by connecting your Big Screen, High Definition TV, monitors with your viewing device. (requires HDMI & DP cable respectively)
Devices with DisplayPort Alternate Mode over USB-C
Asus Zen AiO (All-in-one PC); Asus Chromebox 3 (Chromebox); Intel NUC (i3 models) (Nettop); Zotac PI225 (Mini PC); Sunix UPD2018 (AIC)
Any Chrome OS device that implements DisplayPort over USB C including:
Google Chromebook Pixel (2015); Acer Swift 5; Acer TravelMate P2; Apple MacBook (Early 2015); HP ProBook 430 G6; Lenovo Legion Y520, Y530, Y7000, Y740 laptop Windows 10/Linux; Lenovo ThinkPad A485, A285; Lenovo ThinkPad E485, E585; Lenovo ThinkPad X270; Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 12,5"; Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13,3"; Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 15,6
Google Pixelbook; Google Pixel Slate; Acer Chromebook R13; HP Chromebook x2; HP Envy 13 x360 (2019); HP Envy 13 x360 (2018); Acer Chromebook Tab 10; Acer Nitro 5 Spin; Acer Spin 5; Lenovo Yoga 900; Acer Switch 5; Cube i7 Book; Microsoft Surface Book 2; Microsoft Surface Go; Samsung Galaxy TabPro S; Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1; Samsung Galaxy Tab S4; Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (excluding Lite model); Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+; iPad Air (4th generation) (2020); iPad Pro (3rd generation); iPad Pro (4th generation)
Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra; Asus ZenFone AR; Asus ROG Phone; Asus ROG Phone II; Asus ROG Phone 3; BlackBerry Key2; BQ Aquaris X2; Essential Phone [lower-alpha 1]; HTC 10; HTC U Ultra; HTC U11; HTC U11+; HTC U12+; HTC U19e; HTC Exodus 1; Huawei Mate 10; Huawei Mate 10 Pro; Huawei Mate 20; Huawei Mate 20 X; Huawei Mate 20 Pro; Huawei Mate 30; Huawei Mate 30 Pro; Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design; Huawei Mate X; Huawei Mate Xs; Huawei P20; Huawei P20 Pro; Huawei P30; Huawei P30 Pro; Huawei P40; Huawei P40 Pro; Huawei Honor Note 10; Huawei Honor View 20; LG G5; LG G6; LG G6+ (with Dec 2018 update); LG G7; LG G7+; LG G8; LG Q8; LG V20; LG V30; LG V30+; LG V35; LG V35+ (with Dec 2018 update); LG V40 (with Dec 2018 update); LG V50; LG V60; OnePlus 7; OnePlus 7 Pro; OnePlus 8; OnePlus 8 Pro; OPPO R17 Pro (OPPO RX17 Pro in Europe); Oppo Reno 10x Zoom; Oppo Reno 5G; PINE64 PinePhone; Purism Librem 5; Razer Phone [lower-alpha 1]; Razer Phone 2 [lower-alpha 1]; Samsung Galaxy S8; Samsung Galaxy S8+; Samsung Galaxy S9; Samsung Galaxy S9+; Samsung Galaxy S10e; Samsung Galaxy S10; Samsung Galaxy S10+; Samsung Galaxy S20; Samsung Galaxy S20+; Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra; Samsung Galaxy Note 8; Samsung Galaxy Note 9; Samsung Galaxy Note 10; Samsung Galaxy Note 10+; Samsung Galaxy Note 20; Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra; Samsung Galaxy A90 5G; Samsung Galaxy Fold; Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2; Samsung Galaxy Z Flip; Sharp Aquos R5G; Sharp Aquos zero5G basic; Smartisan R1; Sony Xperia 1; Sony Xperia 1 II; Sony Xperia 5; Sony Xperia 5 II; Xiaomi Black Shark 2; ZTE Axon 9 Pro; ZTE Axon 10 Pro; Microsoft Lumia 950; Microsoft Lumia 950 XL; HP Elite x3; Acer Liquid Jade Primo
*NOT Compatible with Google Pixel SmartPhones (Google hack not recommended by MediaGear)
DISPLAY DRIVER INSTALLATION & SET UP
Download drivers and get latest updates from: https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/
1) Download the appropriate latest DisplayLink drivers and installations from https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/windows
2) Install the driver on your PC and RESTART your PC to complete installation.
3) You may need to turn the dock on and off as well, then plug in the monitors.
4) Go to the settings on your PC to configure the monitors. (It may take a couple of minuted for the initial detection.)
1) Download and install the latest DisplayLink driver from https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/macos
CATALINA: We strongly recommend you have a fully up-to-date macOS 10.15 Catalina before installing DisplayLink driver 5.2.1
BIG SUR: Install the DisplayLink Manager: https://www.displaylink.com/downloads/file?id=1638
It works as an Application so the only thing that needs to be done is to start it from the Applications folder.
2) Restart the Laptop and Docking Station.
3) Follow these steps to enable the display (if the display doesn't work right away) - needs to be done within 30mins of installing the Displaylink Driver:
For Mojave Users:
For Catalina Users: two steps:
i. macOS 10.15 Catalina introduces a new permission called "Screen Recording" in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy. Despite the permission name, DisplayLink driver does not record screen data, but requires that permission to access pixels and send them through USB.
ii. DisplayLink driver 5.2.1 still relies on a kernel extension. This means you will need to allow the extension within 30 minutes of installation in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General, like with previous versions.
4) Restart the computer and the displays should read within a minute.
If you have any issues or require any assistance with the set up at all feel free to reach out to us via:
Tel: Monday - Friday 9.30am-5.30pm PST at 1 (714) 564-7718
**BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: You can feel save and secure in your purchase as you are covered under our dual 30 Days Money Back Guarantee and 12 month Manufacturer Replacement Warranty Policy.
People who purchased this were also interested in:
USB C Ultra 5K Dock: Thunderbolt 3 comp (NO PD)
DisplayPort to DisplayPort (DP) 4K UHD DP 1.2 Cable (1.8m/6Ft)
63W USB C Dual Car Charger with Laptop Charging
USB C Modular 8-in-1 Hub for MacBook Pro
USB C Travel Dock Dock 6-in-1 Multi Functional Hub
USB C to HDMI 4K UHD Adapter
CERTIFIED USB C (male) to Micro USB (female) Converter ( 4 per pack )