Universal Docking Station OTG!
- USB 2.0 charging ports: Front two ports support fast charging max 1.5A
- USB 3.0 ports: charges cell phones and other USB devices, even when the computer is off
- USB 2.0 and USB3.0 Ports: Support optional USB device, such as keyboard, mouse, printer
- USB-C: Power Delivery charge port support PD 3.0 charging at max 20V 3A, this port can charge laptop, Macbook or other USB-C devices based on PD charging protocol
USB A Ports
Connect up to 4 USB A compatible wired or wireless devices.
RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet Interface)
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds
Wi-Fi Alternative for more secure, stable, uninterrupted, high speed internet connectivity. (requires Ethernet cord)
4K@30hz HDMI & DisplayPort (DP) Output
- HDMI and DisplayPort video output simultaneously
Ideal for boardroom display enhancements, ease of use in lecture halls and classroom screenings.
Perfect for enhancing your movie or gaming experience by connecting your Big Screen, High Definition TV, monitors with your viewing device. (requires HDMI & DP cable respectively)
USB Power Delivery
Offers increased power levels up to 100w with optimized dual directional power management. Simultaneously powers and transfers data between USB C devices.
- External combo audio jack support both OMTP and CTIA headset
- An internal flash disk, includes Universal Dock User Guide and Displaylink driver
-Displaylink software compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista® and Mac OS
- Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC)
- Supports a single HDMI display up to 2560x1440@50Hz, a single Displayport display up to 2560x1600@60Hz
- Supports dual display up to 1920x1080@60Hz or up to 2048x1152@60HZ
Note: -2560×1440 output only available when using a single HDMI/Displayport display connect the dock. HDMI will operate at a 50Hz refresh rate; all lower modes support 60Hz refresh. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 2048x1152. 2560x1440 output requires a "High Speed" HDMI/Displayport cable. 2560x1440 output requires current DisplayLink drivers and attached monitor must natively support 2560x1440 via HDMI/Displayport input (most 2560x1600 monitors do not support 2560x1440).
-Connects the USB-C PD Universal Dock to a computer, laptop or tablet. Charges laptops or tablets with the following Power Delivery specifications:
20 V/15 V/12 V/9 V/5 V @ 3 A
USB-C Power Delivery charge port actual maximum output current on each voltage may vary depending on laptop specification.
In the Box
-USB-C PD Universal Dock x1
-65W Power Adapter x1
-USB Type-C cable x1
-USB3.0 Type A to Type-C Adapter x1
-Quick Start Guide x1
External CD player, external DVD player, external hard disk, thumb drive, memory stick, and more.
Wireless or Wired: mouse, keyboard, speakers, headphones, mic etc.
Samsung Note 8 Series & Samsung Galaxy Series S8, S8 Plus, S9 and newer.
MacBook, MacBook Pro, ChromeBook, PixelBook,