USB C Power Delivery
- Offers increased power levels to charge up to 65w laptop with optimized dual directional power management. Simultaneously powers USB C device, transfers data between USB C and other USB devices while transmitting to HDMI and DisplayPort.
-For Charging: compatible with most USB C devices using the USB C to USB C Cable and USB A devices connecting the USB C to USB A Adapter to the USB C to C Cable.
For 2K HDMI and DisplayPort Dual Display Functionality: Compatible with Laptops (Windows [Windows 7 and up], Mac Mojave OS, Android Smartphones / tablets (Android 5 OS and up) and more. For full compatibility list and installation instructions visit:
- USB 3.0 ports: charges cell phones and other USB devices, even when the computer is off
- USB 2.0 charging ports: Front two ports support fast charging max 1.5A
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 Ports: Support optional USB device, such as keyboard, mouse, printer
- USB C: Power Delivery charge port support PD 3.0 charging at max 20V 3A, this port can charge laptop, Macbook or other USB-C devices based on PD charging protocol
USB A Ports
Connect up to 6 USB A compatible wired or wireless devices.
RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet Interface)
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds
Wi-Fi Alternative for more secure, stable, uninterrupted, high speed internet connectivity. (requires Ethernet cord)
2K HDMI 1.3 & DisplayPort (DP) 1.1 Output
- HDMI and DisplayPort video output simultaneously
Ideal for workplace and boardroom display enhancements, ease of use in lecture halls and classroom screenings. Optimize your home operating systems with this compact space saving Universal Dock.
Perfect for enhancing your movie or gaming experience by connecting your Big Screen, High Definition TV, monitors with your viewing device. (requires HDMI & DP cable respectively)
- External combo audio jack support both OMTP and CTIA headset
- An internal flash disk, includes Universal Dock User Guide and Displaylink driver
-Displaylink software compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista® and Android OS (HDMI Alt Mode enabled Smartphones).
- Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC)
- Supports a single HDMI display up to 2560x1440@50Hz, a single Displayport display up to 2560x1600@60Hz
- Supports dual display up to 1920x1080@60Hz or up to 2048x1152@60HZ
Note: -2560×1440 output only available when using a single HDMI/Displayport display connect the dock. HDMI will operate at a 50Hz refresh rate; all lower modes support 60Hz refresh. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 2048x1152. 2560x1440 output requires a "High Speed" HDMI/Displayport cable. 2560x1440 output requires current DisplayLink drivers and attached monitor must natively support 2560x1440 via HDMI/Displayport input (most 2560x1600 monitors do not support 2560x1440).
-Connects the USB Type C PD Universal Dock to a computer, laptop or tablet. Charges laptops or tablets with the following Power Delivery specifications:
20 V/15 V/12 V/9 V/5 V @ 3 A
USB-C Power Delivery charge port actual maximum output current on each voltage may vary depending on laptop specification.
In the Box
-USB-C PD Universal Dock x1
-65W Power Adapter x1
-USB Type-C cable x1
-USB3.0 Type A to Type-C Adapter x1
-Quick Start Guide x1
1) Download the latest driver from DisplayLink.com for Mac OS or the in-built driver for Windows OS.
2) RESTART the Laptop once the drivers have been downloaded and installed to complete process.
3) Configure the monitor settings on your PC.
Tested and Approved cable combinations (directional connection is from the Dock to the Monitor) are:
- DisplayPort to DisplayPort
- HDMI to HDMI
- DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort
- HDMI to DVI
- DisplayPort to HDMI
***Does not work with HDMI to DisplayPort
Click "DisplayLink" For more information on Minimum Software Requirements, System Specifications, latest Driver and Installation instructions for compatible Windows OS, MacOS, and other Operating Systems.
DisplayLink is consistently working with Apple to update the drivers to support the latest Mac OS which were not available when the DL3900 chipset was manufactured.